New Texture Pack : Inspirations - 36 new fine art textures

Hello,

I have a new texture pack ready for purchase - I called it

INSPIRATIONS

The pack consists of 36 large sized self made textures that cover primarily soft tones and rather fine patterns and textures.

You can purchase them from my site for 28,90 € (+VAT of your respective country within the EU!) here:



or you can purchase them at my CreativeMarket store for USD 29.00
here:









Examples

No. 1 DOLDRUMS

To give you an idea of the effect some of these textures have, I have assembled some before and after view of images I processed with these textures. To make it possible to  follow my processing with textures I also added screenshots of the Photoshop layers.

Doldrums Before and After
   





Doldrums Processing


Doldrums Layers



No. 2 Majestic Mountains

   


Majestic Mountains processing

I know this looks rather complicated, but when it comes to the textures, it is rather simple. You might have noticed, that I used one of the textures in Normal blend mode (Night Storm layer). I recently like to do this, because adds some intense colors/textures to the foreground or as in this case to th sky as well.




No.3 Spring Sky

Spring Sky Before and After
   

Spring Sky processing


Three textures were chosen to add a slight vintage tones and rather subtle textures.

Thanks for your attention!

Popular posts from this blog

New Vintage Film & Photography Pack out + August Discount

Steps to creating textures: Shooting surfaces & Free Texture

Enhancing Fog, Moods and Atmospheres with Textures